Sunday 22 March 2015

5 Bands We Can't Wait To See This Year

We have been to some incredible concerts over the years and this year looks like it's going to kick their asses. We have some amazing tickets lined up, and some that we've unfortunately had to miss out on. Let us know which gigs you're planning on going to this year, we might even see you there!

5. Twin Atlantic

These Scottish beauties have gotten me through a lot over the past two years and after narrowly missing out on seeing them during their last tour, I have secured tickets to their UK tour in May. Get ready to sharpen your Scottish accents because this tour is going to be a belter.

Song I'm most looking forward to hearing live: Free


4. Lower Than Atlantis

The Watford pop punk quartet are touring the UK during April just in time to launch us all into the summer with their catchy lyrics and summery riffs. Get ready to sing your hearts out and dance your socks off!

Song I'm most looking forward to hearing live: Emily (obviously)


3. Crown The Empire

Okay, so this might not technically count because we have already been to see them, but we are hoping to see them again later this year. Possibly some of the nicest guys I've ever met and as an added bonus they create incredible music. Crown The Empire are one of my favourite bands to watch live and their often intimate gigs just make the atmosphere even better.

My favourite song to hear live: Makeshift Chemistry



2. Fall Out Boy

Returning to the UK this October after their incredible Save Rock And Roll tour last March, the guys are now touring with their new album American Beauty /American Psycho. Do they ever rest?! After last year's honestly emotional performance seeing the guys recover from technical difficulties and a gorgeous acoustic session that only the first 2 rows could really hear, I can't wait for another magical night.

Song I'm most looking forward to hearing live: Uma Thurman



1. Pierce The Veil

The top spot has to go to my favourite Mexicore rockers from San Francisco. I have been waiting for a very long time to be able to see these guys live and after securing presale tickets before Christmas, the very long wait is almost over. After watching their Yahoo live stream from the US last month, I am so excited to see what Pierce the Veil have to offer. They promise to put on an incredible show and I know they will live up to their word.

Song I'm most looking forward to hearing live: A Match Into Water


2 comments:

  1. I saw Sam Smith the other day after not going to a gig for almost a year and it made me remember how much I love going.. I don't have similar music taste to you at all but this post made me realise I need to see more bands I love! x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go to more gigs, seems like you have it all planned out! I went to see Noel Gallagher last week, but before that I'd only been to the Tweenies and The Spice Girls! Defos need to get out more!

    I used to love Fall Out Boy when I was a teenager! x

    Laura

    xox

    ReplyDelete